Sunday, March 9, 2008

How slack am I?

Ok well over the last 2 months or so I have written pretty much nothing...so sorry for that but have not really been doing that much fun stuff. Work, painting a room, although Emma and I did buy a new 40" LCD TV, PS3, 5.1 home theatre system and the like so has been some cool things happening. Just planning a couple of tramps for the 2 upcoming weekends so should be good. Emma and I are going to try our hand a lake Daniells again for our 3 year anniversary and the following weekend (Easter weekend) Dad and I are going on a CTC trip over the Ball Pass below Mt Cook so should be a lor of fun and hard work! Now I am just trying to decide whether to buy a new pack of now (an alpine one, its on special so pretty good deal!) hmmmn decisions decisions!. Well until later have fun and I promise I will write more.

No comments: