Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Do you wonder?

Today I really didn't want to get out of bed. I was supposed to be going to Pegasus Bay Winery with Dave to sort out why fittings kept breaking in the glycol system. However with half of the plumbers away sick myself and Kere were on the tools holding the fort. I was driving out to Woodend the other day and saw a convoy of Army Unimogs driving down the motorway and remembered back to basic training, I miss it so much, it was the most fun I have ever had...but I would never give up what I have (especially Emma). But it makes you think what would life have been like if you hadn't left a particular job? or didn't move to another country, whatever it may be.... well enough of the philosophical sidetrack. The rest of the day was pretty average, had one callout so far which was a collapsed ceiling due to a leaking pipe in the roof. Poor woman, must be devastating coming home to something like that. Well that concludes I think, below is a pic of me and roomies in the Army (except the girl).

No comments: