Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sick boy

Today is the first sick day I have had this year (well that I can remember), I think I caught something off Emma as she has been a bit under the weather the past few days. So I decided to have the day off and get better before returning to work. And in a way thank god I did, mainly cause I feel much better wrapped up in a blanket than I would stuck under a house fixing someone plumbing, but secondly I was home to accept the parcel that has been shipped from America (and its one that you HAVE to sign for). So now I have my toasty Marmot Jacket and North Face Down booties :o) yay!! so happy now (sad ay?). I highly recommend the site we got the gear off if you are into this sort of thing www.backcountry.com, the shipping might be quite dear but in the long run the stuff is way cheaper than you can buy here in NZ. Anyway off to find some lunch...

No comments: