Sunday, May 20, 2007

Highly Recommended


I have to say today was the best sleep in I have had in a long time, it was about 10:45 before I finally got up. Today was just another boring day spent at home waiting for the phone to ring, so I just did more cleaning, washing (finally washed the van after a few months - we are supposed to wash it every week). Got one callout for the whole week which was a leaking hot water cylinder, the ass was about to fall out of the thing so the poor bastard is in for a new cylinder. Other than that my day was uneventful, except for tea (hence the highly recommended title) which is pictured below, mainly for others to have a go as it was sooo tasty! Basically fettuccine, chicken pieces, fresh spinach, a pesto of your choice, pine nuts finally topped with Parmesan. If you have a go, enjoy!

No comments: