Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not quite what I thought...

Well today is pretty shit, got sent to some job where their pump isnt working, and to cut a long story short I got covered in STINKING water from the pipework...mmmn yummy! so I came home for a shower at lunch and jumped on here. Opened up Winamp and started listening, some random song came on "Twee Vaders" so I thought I would YouTube it and see what came up, and of course there was a video. However its a kid singing about how he has 'two fathers' obviusly two gay men adopted him as a baby...RANDOM! but still quite funky song. So here you go, have a look!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had that on my blog before ... ... and what are you doing listening to gay music ... ... you coming out or something. Wish you would txt me to give me the heads up, just putting on my shoes will be there soon ... ...

TeMPuS said...

yeah Emma just told me you had that on your blog...sorry to copy! and sorry mate i am not coming out of the closet, will save that for another weekend!

Unknown said...

Can we make that next weekend as i have nothing planned ... ...

Anonymous said...

Oi! Leave him alone! I'll fight you for him! :) That dam monkey-boi!